White Fragility Episode 6
The six women discuss feedback and the public versus private comments they received from Book Interrupted Series 4, Episodes 1 through 5, on “White Fragility” by Robin Diangelo.
- Why don’t people speak up on social media about White Fragility?
- Practicing talking about racism, speaking up, being vulnerable, stumbling forward
- Cancel culture, accountability culture, apologies, and showing how you made amends
- How to pick your battles/set your own boundaries
- Things white people say to POC and fetishizing POC
- Self awareness, change, mindfulness and bringing down our white people blinders
Mentioned on this episode of Book Interrupted:
Brought to you by Book Interrupted of Book Interrupted