Seeing Red -Episode 3
The Book Interrupted six women share their thoughts while reading “Seeing Red: The One Book Every Woman Needs to Read. Period.” by Kirsten Karchmer, followed by group discussions on their experiences with perimenopause, urinary incontinence, cysts and menstrual cups. Just because something is common, does not mean that it’s normal.
- The history of the period
- What is the ideal period?
- Seed cycling
- How can you use your period as a diagnostic tool?
- Perimenopause and menopause
- Just because something is common, does not mean that it’s normal.
- Does period underwear work?
- How do hormone fluctuations affect our bodies?
- Urinary incontinence
- How does it feel when a cyst bursts?
- The benefits of using a menstrual cup
Mentioned on this episode of Book Interrupted:
Brought to you by Book Interrupted of Book Interrupted