Women Who Run with the Wolves -Episode 5
The group of women that make up “Book Interrupted”, in today’s episode round-up their in-depth analysis of the book - Women who Run with the Wolves. Sarah and Kara share some of the specific details around a few of the stories that resonated with each of them. Kim and Lia, note that while they enjoyed parts of the book, they most definitely did not enjoy the overall experience of reading it - so much so that they would likely never make the effort to finish it - and today they explain in a bit more detail why not.
These ladies are all very honest and definitely not shy, which means that this episode is once again packed with laughs and some risqué comments.
- Share favorite stories from the book
- Comparing strategies for reading the book
- Not being in the right place to read the book
- Ugly Duckling story and it’s meaning
- Kara shares her love for the book and the changes the book inspired
- Bluebeard story - trusting your instincts
- Society’s expectations around gender distract from the content of the book
- Book Report and Recommendations - The group shares final thoughts on Women who Run with the Wolves
Brought to you by Book Interrupted of Book Interrupted