Women Who Run with the Wolves -Episode 4
This episode is, once again, entertaining, brutally honest and insightful as this group of ladies continues their discussion on the book “Women who Run with the Wolves”. In this episode, they go into some specifics on why the book had a big impact on some of the members and why others struggled to get through the first few chapters.
Sarah and Kara share the stories in the book that they each found most meaningful and note elements of their personal history and personality that more than likely is what drove them to enjoy the book so much. In contrast, the other four members explain why the book did not quite grip them in the same way.
- Meredith describes her method of reading this book
- Sarah and Kara share why they liked the repetition in the book
- Lindsay shares her thoughts
- General Wolf Rules for Life
- The ugly duckling
- Sarah shares her favourite part of the book
- Naming your ego/emotions/state of mind to cultivate mindfulness
- Kara Shares her favourite part of the book
- Acceptance and Commitment therapy
- Trusting your Intuition
Brought to you by Book Interrupted of Book Interrupted