The 4% Fix Episode 1
The Book Interrupted women, and their fan Lindsay, begin their first conversation on their Series 8 and second fan book choice: “The 4% Fix: How One Hour Can Change Your Life” by Karma Brown. Each member expresses individually how they feel either before reading or beginning to read “The 4% Fix”, then they continue the discussion into a group chat. Through the topics of time management, oxygen masks, sleep cycles and what’s worth getting out of bed for, they talk about their lives, inspired by the words of Karma Brown.
- Personal journals - what are the first impressions of the book?
- How do you manage your time?
- The effect the COVID pandemic had on our sense of time
- Put your own oxygen mask on first
- What is worth getting out of bed for?
- What time of the day can you find your extra hour?
- Sleep cycles
Mentioned on this episode of Book Interrupted:
Brought to you by Book Interrupted of Book Interrupted