Sapiens Episode 4
Happiness is the feature topic of discussion in this episode of Book Interrupted. Continuing the chats on “Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind” by Yuval Noah Harari, the women talk about their own search for happiness in their lives and the struggles they’ve had along the way. Peppered in are superheroes, I Dream of Jeannie, the pronunciation of the letter “Z” and whether Kim could be a lizard person in disguise.
- The importance of our ancestors
- Happiness does not depend on objective conditions, but rather depends on the correlation between objective conditions and subjective expectations
- Happiness isn’t the destination, it’s the journey
- Finding contentment just with self and being
- Would we recommend the book?
Mentioned on this episode of Book Interrupted:
Brought to you by Book Interrupted of Book Interrupted