Women Who Run with the Wolves -Episode 1
Listen to these six women discuss, rant, cry and laugh about each of their individual experiences while beginning the classic book “Women Who Run with the Wolves”. Through storytelling, this book dives into the wild woman archetype and how it can be restored. Currently considered a staple in most bookstores this book brings out strong opinions in its readers.
Whether they love the book or hate it, these six women make a point to encourage each other to share their honest opinions. And boy are they honest… On the fence about reading “Women Who Run with Wolves”? This episode may be exactly what you need to help make that decision.
- Sarah’s review :-)
- Lindsay’s review :(
- Lia’s Review :-|
- Meredith’s review :-|
- Kara’s Review :-)
- Kim’s review :-|
- Group discussion on combined thoughts on the book
- Freedom getting affected by the roles you take on
- Women’s roles and society’s expectations
- Conforming vs Non-Conforming
- Magical Experience of reading this book (and not reading it)
Brought to you by Book Interrupted of Book Interrupted