Untamed -Episode 5
The women finish their discussions on “Untamed” by Glennon Doyle, ultimately weighing in on whether they would recommend the book. They delve into topics of religion, spirituality, God, memoir versus self-help, personalities, and the nonprofit Together Rising.
- Can we separate religion, God and spirituality? How do these affect our lives?
- Would we recommend the book?
- Should Glennon have told us more memoir over the lessons?
- The children who were taken from their parents at the border
- Abby’s personality versus Glennon’s
- The six final book reports
Mentioned on this episode of Book Interrupted:
Brought to you by Book Interrupted of Book Interrupted