Nonviolent Communication Episode 3
The Book Interrupted women share their personal journals while reading: “Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life” by Marshall B. Rosenberg. Then, continuing the group discussion, they reflect on how they respond to conflict, empathy during the pandemic, how they communicate their different needs, and learning to listen.
- What are our needs?
- How do we respond to anger, conflict and negative feedback?
- Dealing with changes in our lives and how we share that knowledge with others
- Learning to listen, empathy and the tools of how to connect
- How nonviolent communication is effective for use in conflicts and big emotions, but does not work for emergencies and everyday conversations
- The different ways people deal with problems - trying to figure out individual needs
Mentioned on this episode of Book Interrupted:
Brought to you by Book Interrupted of Book Interrupted